lundi 9 août 2010

Kashiwa 0-1 VERDY

YEAAAAAAH! Fantastic win for the Green Machine in a really tough place, Kashiwa. A 1-0 win, with DF Seitaro Tomisawa on the score.
A superb defence, with another clean sheet. One of the top defence with only 15 goals in 20 games...
NO VERDY, NO LIFE.

And here are the highlights, enjoy !

3 commentaires:

Xixonés forever. a dit…

Hello friend.

Thank you very much for the video.

My dream is that Verdy up for the J-League 1 and no disappears because if no Verdy no life.

UltraVerdy a dit…

Hello Verdino, welcome here ;)
Absolutely mate, No Verdy No life. I'm still confident... we'll never die, NEVER!
Verdy always & forever !
Vamos! ;)

Ultranippon a dit…

Me too, mates. I dream about the salvation of our team. I'm sad because Verdy is a team that is in my heart since I was a child at 1998 but I hope we can survive (I don't care in wich division, J1 or J2).

NO VERDY NO LIFE!

¡Vamos Verdy!