samedi 12 juin 2010

TOKYO VERDY 1-0 Toyama

Great win today for the Buzzards, against lowly Kataller. Midfielder Takuma Abe scores on the 12th minute, his 1st of the year.
Here are the highlights.


1 month break, World Cup Time !

Come on Verdy, Come on VER-DY !

2 commentaires:

Ultranippon a dit…

Hi! I'm Ultranippon, do you remember me from Soilent Green :). I'm studying a lot so I haven't a lot of time (and even a computer xD) to watch every match of Tokyo Verdy but, if I can, I will write more frequently :)

I'm very sad for the situation of our club :( but lets hope Verdy will stay alive :)

See you my friend! Always... ¡vamos Verdy!

UltraVerdy a dit…

Hello Ultranippon. Great to see you here my friend !
We are on a very sad sad situation, financially... but i'm confident in our future: we'll never die, NEVER !
Verdy still have a loyal fanbase.
Let's hope everything will be ok soon ;)
See you mate.
Verdy, always and forever !